Cafe chair PARIS inspired TOLIX black with wooden seat
One of the most popular loft chairs in the world is cafe chair PARIS inspired TOLIX! It is an ideal product for facilities looking to complement the interior in a loft, industrial or retro style. Its characteristic shape is based on a structure made of powder coated steel in matt white. The Paris cafe chair inspired by TOLIX is designed for heavy use, and its durability is up to 120 kg! These chairs are an ideal choice for hotel and catering facilities, thanks to the possibility of stacking up to 15 pieces. Cafe chair PARIS inspired TOLIX come in matt and glossy versions.
- the steel frame is connected with durable welds, which guarantees resistance to loads up to 120 kg
- powder coating protects the chairs against damage
- contoured seat and backrest provide comfort and seating comfort
- wooden seat
- metal is a durable material, which makes the chair durable and stable
- The legs of the Tolix metal chair are finished with plastic feet that protect the floor against damage
- despite the metal structure, the chairs are light, weighing only 4 kg
- bumpers on the reinforcing beams protect the chairs against scratching during stacking up to 15 pcs.
- 2 years warranty!
|Height to the seat||45 cm|
|Seat depth||35,5 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.