Hoker PARIS inspired by TOLIX brown
For raw industrial interiors, we present the TOLIX hoker. Thanks to the unique process of sheet metal pressing, the chair gains exceptional resistance and character. The legs are finished with rubber feet that protect the floor from damage. The structure has been powder painted in black matt, which makes cleaning easy and pleasant. The handle in the seat makes it easy to carry and stack this extremely light chair. The weight of 4.2 kg and plastic bumpers guarantee safe stacking up to 15 pcs. See also chairs and stools from the TOLIX collection.
- - the steel frame is connected by means of durable welds, which guarantees resistance to loads up to 120kg
- - a chair fully powder coated, making it resistant to damage and chipping
- - the edges of the chair bent inwards make the hoker strengthened
- - metal is durable thanks to which the hoker is durable and stable
- - Tolix metal hoker legs are finished with plastic feet that protect the floor from damage
- - a handle in the seat makes it easy to move the chair
- - bumpers on reinforcing beams protect chairs against scratches during stacking up to 15 items
- - 2 years warranty!
- - always available in stock
|Height to the seat|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.