Bistro stool PARIS inspired TOLIX brown
One of the most popular cafe chairs in the world is the TOLIX inspired Paris cafe chair! It is an ideal product for facilities looking to complement the interior in a loft, industrial or retro style. Its characteristic shape is based on a structure made of powder coated steel in matt black. The Paris cafe stool inspired by TOLIX is designed for heavy use, and its durability is up to 120 kg! These chairs are an ideal choice for hotel and catering facilities thanks to the possibility of stacking up to 15 items.
- the steel frame is connected with durable welds, which guarantees resistance to loads up to 120 kg
- powder coating protects the chairs against damage
- contoured seat provides comfort and seating comfort
- the metal is durable, thanks to which the stool is durable and stable
- the legs of the Paris metal stool are finished with plastic feet that protect the floor from damage
- despite the metal structure, the stools are light, weighing only 2.8 kg
- bumpers on the reinforcing beams, protect the chairs against scratching during stacking up to 15 pcs
- 2 years warranty!
- always available in stock
|Height to the seat|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.