Catering folding chair POLY 11
The POLY 11 folding chair is a product designed for heavy use in the HoReCa industry. It is characterized by high durability, ergonomic shape and easy storage. The POLY 11 catering chair can be folded flat, which will save you time when transporting and preparing the venue for the event.
The seat and backrest have been profiled for the comfort of sitting. In addition, they are made of high-density polyethylene, so you can use the chair both indoors and outdoors. Polyethylene guarantees resistance to weather conditions, including moisture and UV radiation.
The use of a powder-coated steel frame in the chair structure prevents chipping and scratching. In addition, the feet are equipped with rubber pads that protect the surface against scratching. The rubber covers also reduce the noise generated when moving. The POLY 11 model has additional beams between the legs that stabilize the chair. The materials used will ensure durability and unchanged appearance for many years.
The most important advantages of the POLY 11 catering chair:
- Foldable flat
- Resistance to weather conditions
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Ergonomic shape for comfort
- Rubber feet to protect the surface of the floor
- Easy to handle and store
|Color||frame gray / back and seat white|
|Seat width||42,5 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.