RESTAURANT BAR TABLE LOFT 28mm
The representative of the loft trend on the gastronomy furniture market is a novelty from our offer - the LOFT restaurant table. It was made of a combination of only two materials: a steel frame base painted in black and a thick top made of SWISS KRONO laminated board on both sides. This combination makes the LOFT model a perfect complement to industrial and modern interiors.
The frame base used in the LOFT restaurant tables guarantees the stability of the structure even under heavy loads. This is very important for commercial facilities as it ensures the safety of guests using the furniture. Powder coating of the frame guarantees increased resistance to scratches and chipping that could arise during intensive use. Thanks to this, the tables will keep their nice appearance for a long time. The frame is additionally equipped with special feet, which will not only provide the possibility of adjustment and adaptation to the ground, but will also mute any noise generated when the tables are moved.
The table top is made of SWISS KRONO laminated on both sides and is available in two thicknesses: 28mm and 36mm. A wide range of colors will allow you to choose the color of the table top perfectly to your premises.
The most important features of our LOFT restaurant tables:
- possibility to choose from three heights and four dimensions
- frame base ensuring table stability even under heavy table load
- adjustable feet
- tops made of SWISS KRONO laminated on both sides, available in two thicknesses
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Self-assembly tables
|Table top thickness||28 mm|
|Table top||chipboard laminated on both sides|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.