Banquet chair MAESTRO M02S
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
MAESTRO banquet chairs is a line produced by MEXTRA GROUP in Poland. MAESTRO line allows the customers to create their own, unique model of chair based on available frame colours and shapes, various types of upholstery in different colours and texture.
- The frame is made from steel with a thickness of 1.2 mm and profile of 20 x 20 mm which ensures the stability and strength of the chair under heavy use.
- You can choose from 130 different frame paintings.
- The strength of the chair is a load of up to 200 kg.
- The seat is made of polyurethane memory foam seat that prevents deformity. Suitable 9 mm plywood prevents cracking of the seat in the event of a sudden pressure.
- Additional reinforcing beam under the seat – provides stability and safety of use
- The backrest is very comfortable and soft. The spongy components that are used as fillings allow for a comfortable usage for many hours.
- We use special fabrics with high abrasion resistance for our chairs. Dense weave and the corresponding weight keep the chair in good condition for a long time. You can choose from 600 types of the best Polish upholsteries.
Rubber protectors for chair legs
- They are made of a plastics/rubber material. They prevent the floors from scratching, eliminate noise when moving. In the event of usage, free of charge replacement is offered to our clients.
- 3 years warranty
- Stackable up to 18 pcs
- Polish production
- Possibility to create your own chair
|Profile width||20 mm|
|Stacking (max)||18 szt|
|Frame thickness||1,2 mm|
|Height to the seat||46 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.