Beer garden table X-TYPE anthracite
X-TYPE tables are designed for outdoor use. Ideal for use in beer, bar or café gardens, they are practical furniture for the HoReCa sector. Made of plastic, they provide resistance to the elements, and the design of the top, which has fine holes, prevents water from accumulating on its surface, while also giving the tables an interesting appearance.
It is possible to order X-TYPE tables with a special X-FOLD folding system that allows the table top to be set upright. This system is combined with a base resting on 4 legs, which makes it possible to slide the tables together when storing them. When folded, the tables take up little space, which will save space when stored. This is a practical solution for catering facilities. The system is additionally equipped with special locks to prevent uncontrolled folding/unfolding of the table. To purchase the X-TYPE/X-FOLD table, please see the product sheet: X-TYPE/X-FOLD BEER GARDEN TABLE ANTRACITE
- the construction of the X-TOP top prevents the accumulation of water on its surface
- resistant to atmospheric factors such as humidity and UV radiation
- the table can be purchased with the X-FOLD folding system, which enables the top to be folded to an upright position, thus reducing storage space.
- laminated worktop is intended for indoor use
- the boards from which we produce laminated worktops are double-sided, which guarantees the safety of your textiles and your guests' clothes, additionally providing an aesthetic finish
- the laminated worktop is finished with a 2mm edging, which makes it extremely resistant to damage and bruises
- available thicknesses of laminate worktop are 18mm and 28mm
- verzalite worktop is resistant to atmospheric conditions, including moisture and UV radiation.
- verzalite is also characterised by high resistance to mechanical and chemical damage, which guarantees its unchanged appearance for a long time
- thickness of the verzalite top is 35 mm
- HPL worktop is resistant to very high and low temperatures and atmospheric factors
- its characteristic feature is a black edge banding
- the thickness of the HPL worktop is 12mm
- the Petralite worktop is resistant to atmospheric factors, including humidity and UV radiation thanks to an additional resin coating
- the edge guarantees high resistance to mechanical and chemical damage
- modern design available in two colours
- thickness of the top is 30mm on the edge and 16mm inside
- 2 year guarantee
- permanently available in stock
- Tables for self-assembly
|Width||top 70 cm|
|Length||top 70 cm|
|Table top thickness||3 cm|
|Diameter||pipe fi 7 cm|
|Material||cross, legs - ABS / pipe- aluminium|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.