Banquet chair Herman Black
The banquet chair HERMAN is based on a strong, steel frame with a characteristic round backrest. The chair is available in three colour options – black, red and navy blue. The seat of the HERMAN chair has a thickness of 5.5 cm, and the profile of the frame has a dimension of 19×19 mm. This guarantees comfort and stability of use. In addition, the frame of the HERMAN chair is hammered powder-coated, which protects it from scratches – that’s why it’s mostly chosen by Catering and Hires. The strength of the chair is a load of up to 200 kg.
- The frame is made from steel with a wall thickness of 1.0 mm and profile of 19 x 19 mm which ensures the stability and strength of the chair, under heavy use.
- The chair is painted in hammered powder coating which protects against damage and paint chipping.
- Additional reinforcing beam under the seat – provides stability and safety of use.
- The seat is made of standard that prevents deformity. Suitable 9 mm plywood prevents cracking of the seat in the event of a sudden pressure.
- The backrest is very comfortable and soft. The spongy components that are used as fillings allow for a comfortable usage for many hours.
- We use special fabric with high abrasion resistance for our chairs. Dense weave and the corresponding weight keep the chair in good condition for a long time. Upholstery is easily washable, in most cases damp cloth is enough to remove any dirt, and in the case of heavy stains any products that are available on the market can be used.
Rubber protectors for chair legs
- They are made of a plastics/rubber material. They prevent the floors from scratching, eliminate noise while moving. In the event of usage, free of charge replacement is offered to our clients.
- 2 years warranty
- Stackable up to 19 pcs
- Constantly available in stock
- Practical handle mounted on the back facilitates holding the chair.
|Profile width||19 mm|
|Stacking (max)||19 pcs|
|Height to the seat||46 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.