Bistro table PARIS inspired by TOLIX 80x80cm / 28mm
Our specialists will help you make the right choice
To underline this character, we offer PARIS coffee tables with a 28 and 36 mm thick laminated top. A solid table top, available in over 120 available colors, will definitely emphasize the aesthetic value of the entire table.
The base of the PARIS Cafe table is made of steel. It is important that our café tables are available in the same color versions as the PARIS chairs we offer. You can order a table in one of the 11 available frame colors. The table legs are equipped with special feet that not only protect the surface from scratches, but also eliminate noise during movement.
The main advantages of our coffee tables are:
- A strong base with dimensions of 104 x 64 cm guarantees the stability of the PARIS coffee table even under heavy loads
- The structure is based on 4 legs that are far apart and ensures that the table is unshakable and provides plenty of space for your guests
- Ability to manufacture tables in one of the eleven available basic colors
- The top is provided with a 2 mm thick edge, which makes it extremely resistant to damage and bruising
- Tables for self-assembly
|Table top thickness
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.