Conference chair ISO 24HBL-T black
The ISO conference chair, very popular and valued by customers, is a tasteful combination of black upholstery with a black chair frame. High quality, low weight and high durability of the chair make it a great solution for demanding clients who intend to efficiently organize a conference space. ISO chairs can be stacked up to 12 pieces, which significantly reduces the space used.
- a solid steel frame that ensures stability and durability of the chair during long and intensive use
- powder coating frames protecting metal elements against splashes and scratches
- comfortable seat and backrest guaranteeing comfort while using the chair
- plastic feet, leg-mounted chairs to protect the floor from scratches
- the possibility of stacking chairs in piles up to 12 pieces, which saves storage space
- structural strength for loads up to 120 kg
- low weight of the chair, facilitating the transfer and efficient arrangement of the furnished room
- 2-year warranty
- permanent availability in the warehouseio87
|Height to the seat||45 cm|
|Seat width||54 cm|
|Seat depth||42 cm|
|Back height||36 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.