FLEX G 240 FLEXIBLE COVER
Flexible covers FLEX G 240 for rectangular tables are made of thick, flexible fabric, they perfectly match the shape of the table and give them a modern look. In addition to the aesthetic value, the FLEX G 240 cover guarantees additional furniture protection against damage.
- Production control, best quality fabrics
- Wash at 40 degrees - no detergents are required
- High crease resistance
- No ironing required
- Additionally reinforced feet
- Elegant look at banquet halls
- Constant availability
- Ideal for use with LED backlight
|Fabric||polyester / elastan|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.