Bistro chair GOMERA white
The GOMERA bistro chair is a model recommended for cafes and restaurants due to its versatile use. Its structure has been cast in a special form that allows the production of the chair without the use of any joints or screws that could loosen during intensive use, as a result of which the chair would no longer be stable. Its light and durable structure owes its properties to the use of polypropylene. It is resistant to external factors such as UV radiation and moisture, which, together with additional glass fiber reinforcement and the addition of ANTI-UV, makes GOMERA chairs a universal product for both indoor and outdoor use.
- durable polypropylene casting guarantees the stability of the GOMERA plastic chair with a load of up to 150 kg
- thanks to a special production process, the furniture does not have any wear parts, such as screws or dowels
- polypropylene is a material that is very resistant to breaking and crushing
- The chair is additionally reinforced with fiberglass with the addition of ANTI-UV, allowing for outdoor use
- the chair weighs only 3 kg, which makes it easy to carry and stack the chairs
- dyeing the mass from which we produce our chairs guarantees their unchanged color for a long time
- 2 years warranty
- always available in stock
|Stacking (max)||5 pcs|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.