Beer Set OCTOBER SET
The OCTOBER SET beer set is a durable and functional set of two benches and a table designed for use in restaurant, cafe and bar gardens. The seats of the benches are made of solid pine strips lacquered in brown with a thickness of 28mm, while the table top and the backs of the benches are made of the same material with a thickness of 25mm. Both benches and the table have a strong steel frame powder-coated in black. The use of such materials in production guarantees that the set is suitable for heavy use in HoReCa facilities. The maximum load of the table top is 120kg, while the bench is 320kg. The sets are resistant to weather conditions, such as rain or strong sun. An additional advantage of OCTOBER SET beer sets is that they can be folded for easy storage.
Key features of OCTOBER SET beer sets:
- Resistance to atmospheric factors
- High convenience of use
- Convenient folding system
- Strong and durable construction made of solid pine slats and steel
- Permanent availability in stock
- 2 year warranty
|Type of wood||seasoned pine wood|
|Table dimensions (L x W x H)||220x70x77,5 cm|
|Bench dimensions (L x W x H)||220x25x47 cm|
|Thickness of the top / seat||28 mm|
|Profile thickness||2 mm|
|Weight of the Table||19 kg|
|Bench Weight||19,5 kg|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.