Bistro table VERA DUO
Our specialists will help you make the right choice
Cafe tables are the specialized group of products in our HoReCa Furniture offer, in which you can find furniture in various specifications, price groups and for various purposes. All these products, regardless of the price, meet the strict criteria of durability and safety and they are in various sizes and colors.
The VERA DUO cafe table is a "double" version of the popular VERA table, which is the cheapest product in the category. It is made of durable steel in the "stainless steel" color. Its base measures 40 x 70 cm and is filled with a rubber weight. Round columns have a diameter of 76 mm, which is standard for cafe tables. A practical solution are adjustable feet, which allow you to level the table on uneven ground. When you buy a cafe table, you will receive assembly instructions and a set of dedicated bolts and screws.
For VERA DUO cafe table, we recommend table tops with dimensions from 120 x 60 to 138 x 80 cm. The most common choice of customers are laminated table tops with dimensions 120 x 68 cm, in thickness 18 or 28 mm.
Photos and videos of the product show only selected color configurations. All available options can be selected in the custom configuration field, available above this description.
- a strong 40 x 70 cm base guarantees the stability of the VERA DUO cafe table, even under heavy loads
- the 76 mm diameter post has been designed in a way that will ensure the unwavering stability of the table and plenty of space for your guests' legs
- the base is equipped with adjustable plastic feet, thanks to which the base will not be damaged when the table is moved, and any unevenness will no longer be a problem
Laminated table top
- boards from which we manufacture laminated tops are double-sided, which guarantees the safety of your textiles and clothes of your guests, additionally ensuring an aesthetic finish
- the laminated top is finished with a 2mm thick rim, which makes it extremely resistant to damage and bruises
- available thicknesses of the laminated top are 18mm and 28mm
Werzalite table top
- Werzalite table top is resistant to weather conditions, including moisture and UV radiation
- werzalite is also characterized by high resistance to mechanical and chemical damage, which guarantees its unchanged appearance for a long time
- the thickness of the werzalite table top is 35mm
HPL table top
- HPL table top is resistant to very high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- its characteristic feature is a black colored rim
- the thickness of the HPL table top is 12mm
- the tables are intended for self-assembly, we enclose the instructions with each table
- 1-year guarantee
- always available in stock
|Table top thickness
|laminate/ werzalit/ HPL
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.