Beer garden chair SIMONE Anthracite
The SIMONE beer garden chair is a model from the Premium Line. Its interesting form combined with the highest quality materials result in a product for commercial use, even in the most designer gastronomic establishments. SIMONE chairs are made of polypropylene, additionally reinforced with glass fiber, which significantly increases their durability and allows them to be used both indoors and outdoors. The chairs owe their unique look to the combination of an interesting seat with a simple base. The seat and backrest, as one block, have been designed in such a way as to guarantee the highest comfort for customers. Special, effective openings are not only an aesthetic treatment, making the chair light, but most of all a solution that ensures adequate ventilation during hot days.
The most important advantages of SIMONE beer garden chairs:
- Made of materials resistant to weather conditions
- Stacking up to 4 pieces allows you to save the space needed for storage
- The chair is covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Constantly available in stock
- Available in 2 universal colors
|Height to the seat||45 cm|
|Seat depth||54 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.