Beer garden chair MADERA Anthracite
The MADERA beer garden chair is another proposal from the economic line. This chair is entirely made of pure polypropylene enriched with a factor that protects against UV radiation. Thanks to the casting in one form, the chair is devoid of joints and screws, which significantly increases its strength. MADERA beer garden chairs are ready-to-use products without the need to assemble them in advance. MADERA chairs are available in two colors - cappuccino and anthracite. The armrests and the contoured structure of the backrest guarantee comfort during use, which is extremely important when arranging a garden in a restaurant. Additional openings in the back allow for proper ventilation and ensure the comfort of guests even on hot days.
The most important advantages of MADERA beer garden chairs:
- Made of materials resistant to weather conditions
- Stacking up to 4 pieces allows you to save the space needed for storage
- The chair is ready to use - there is no need to twist it
- The chair is covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Constantly available in stock
- Available in 2 universal colors
|Seat width||54,5 cm|
|Seat depth||53 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by MEXTRA cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.